Blue and Gold Fall Tablescape

Fall is right around the corner, and I am here for it. I love a good pool day, spring flowers, and fresh snow fall as much as the next gal - but Fall? Fall is my jam. The colors, the cozy, the flavors, the anticipation of the holidays, best time of the year. 

Burnt orange and brick red may be the traditional Fall colors, but this year I leaned in to something a little moodier. The deep blues and purples just felt right, and of course pops of silver and gold. The best part is all of these pieces can be mixed and matched to use for different seasons. My White Plates from Crate & Barrel have been the best decision we made a million years ago when registering for our wedding. You can dress them up, dress them down, they're the perfect plates to work your decor around. The silver chargers with gold trim are also an amazing neutral to work with. And because it combines both gold + silver, I continued to work both in while it still looks cohesive. The Hearth and Hand with Magnolia table runner from Target is what started my blue and jewel toned theme. It's a little bit rustic, but also still looks incredibly pulled together. I've found myself drawn to cloth napkins more and more. They elevate everything just a smidge, but also it's better for the environment. Win-win. Personal tip - dark colors hide stains better!

We may not be hosting a traditional dinner party anytime soon, but a beautifully styled Fall tablescape makes me smile every time I walk by. Now all I need is glass of wine and a cozy fire.







Cream and Blue Table Runner, Gold Candle Holder and White Candle: Hearth and Hand with Magnolia (Target)

White Plates: Crate & Barrel

White Pumpkins, Flowers, Navy Napkins & Gold Napkin Rings: Hobby Lobby

Silver and Gold Chargers & Wood bowl: Home Goods

Comments

Popular Posts