Amazon Prime Day: Home Edition

Whether you love it or hate it, Amazon Prime Day is here. As much as I love to support local, and try my hardest to do so, some things you just need quickly and Amazon gets it done. Most of these things would be a Target, or similar store purchase - sometimes the deal is worth it! So I've put together my list of great deals for the home.


  1. Shark Vacuum - more than 50% off, pretty sure this better than Black Friday. It's $169.99, normally $399


2.  Roomba more your jam? On sale for $399 normally $599!





3.  Haven't jumped on the Instapot (instant pot whatevs) train? Now's the time! Normally $119, on sale for $49!


4. I love these drawer organizers. We use them in the kitchen, in the bathroom, as well as the linen closet. This is on lightning deal, so act fast!



5. I have a slight addiction to nesting bowls. I'm obsessed with my Crate & Barrel ones we got as a wedding gift, but these mixing bowls are perfect when I don't want to mess with the delicate porcelain ones.



6. Making coffee more and more at home? You definitely need a milk frother.



7. Pretty up your pantry with these cannisters. Lightning deal - so act fast!




8. We don't have a Ring Doorbell yet - but it's currently sitting in my cart!


9. Charge allll your electronics in one spot with this charging station.



10. This is the duvet insert we have in our room, and I love it. 




ALL of the things listed are either things I have and love, are on my wishlist - or literally in my cart!


As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.


Comments

Popular Posts